Advertisement

10 THINGS TO DO WHILE BEING QUARANTINED | SOCIAL DISTANCE | BORED AT HOME

10 THINGS TO DO WHILE BEING QUARANTINED | SOCIAL DISTANCE | BORED AT HOME 10 THINGS TO DO WHILE QUARANTINED | SOCIAL DISTANCE | BORED AT HOME

Welcome to my Channel if you are new, welcome back if you are not ! In this video, I gave a few examples of what you could be doing while you are at home. Take advantage of this time to find your passions and figure out what it is that you like to do. This is a time of manifestation and growth within yourself.

MY WIG IS FROM --
Watt Pad --


Check out my new podcast! I upload every Saturday at 10 a.m
Download the anchor app and listen

- -


Youtube Videos To Watch !

Freshman Dorm Tour -
2020 Goals -
Things they do not tell you about becoming a college freshman -

Social Media:

Twitter:

Instagram:

Linkedin:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Well Hello, My name is Nevaeh Miller. I am a college student at The Ohio State University, pursuing a Bachelors of Art in Communications with a double minor in Entrepreneurship and Real Estate. I enjoy helping people with goal planning and talking about my future with others. I love giving advice and tips about time management and I vlog my college experience. Thank you for taking the time to watch my video, PLEASE LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE MY CHANNEL TO YOUR FRIENDS !

FAQ
Name: Nevaeh Miller
Age: 18
Birthday: April 25
Zodiac Sign: Taurus Gang
Grade: College Freshman
Camera: Iphone 11 pro
Editing software: Imovie

iMovie,bored,social distance,qurantine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments