Advertisement

a typical day in my life ~quarantined~

a typical day in my life ~quarantined~ hey hi hello i love you

☆insta-







DISCOUNTS!

↠Coconut Bowls- or use code PIPPIN10

↠Your SuperFoods discount-

CODE- youngandvegan

↠Rawnice colorful superfoods discount- youngandvegan15

↠10% off VEGETARYN vegan shirt order- use the code YOUNGANDVEGAN

↠Four Sigmatic- or use the code youngandvegan



FAQ'S:

How old am I? -17

Where do I live- California

Editing Software- Final Cut Pro X



Business Inquires- pippin@select.co



WANT TO SEND ME SOMETHING? (NOT MY HOME ADDRESS!!)

✢18596 Lomita Ave, Sonoma, CA, 95476



Music- Epidemic Sound



Note- some links may be affiliated but all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting me!

high school,school,vegan,plant based,plant based recipes,sustainability,sustainable living,low waste,california,what i eat,what i eat in a day,junior year,vlog,teenager,teen,day in the life,self isolation,quarantine,typical day in my life quarantined,day in my life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments