Advertisement

Alex Gavaghan & The Boss Jockeys 'Taking No Chances With You'

Alex Gavaghan & The Boss Jockeys  'Taking No Chances With You' Alex Gavaghan & The Boss Jockeys "Taking No Chances With You"
Freaksvile Records 2020


Streaming 👇🏻




"Taking No Chances With You"
Recorded in Liverpool

The Boss Jockeys:

Mark Percy: drums & percussion on Taking No Chances With You / He's Got John Terry Eyes, backing vocals on Taking No Chances With You
Steven Rawlinson: bass & backing vocals on Taking No Chances With You
'Massive'
Juan Sinovas: backing vocals on Taking No Chances With You


Taking No Chances With You
(Gavaghan)

Taking no chances with you
Every little thing, oh you pretty little thing
Has gotta be just like you want it to
The contracts are signed
I learnt all my lines right on cue
Taking no chances with you
Taking no chances with you
Fixed in my head, I'm better off dead
If you should ever take leave of me
Waited too long, this time I'll be strong for God's sake!
No room for a single mistake
And I don't have a chance left to take
Well, it's about time that a woman like you
Kept me in line, at the front of the queue anticipating
You strolled in through the waiting room door
Took my meagre possessions right up from the floor
Suffocating, girl without you
Now I'm a buzzin' like a big bumble bee
Since you trained your pretty eyes upon me
Taking no chances with you
No stop and start, learnt it by heart
Floating out there in the bay
All those bad memories that I threw away
Yes, it's true!
I'm taking no chances with you

Alexgavaghan,bossjockeys,takingnochances,withyou,liverpool,freaksville,britpop,Indiepop,merseyside,

Post a Comment

0 Comments