Advertisement

Confessions of a YouTuber: I have no idea what I'm doing (700K subscriber special)

Confessions of a YouTuber: I have no idea what I'm doing (700K subscriber special) Ex-Google TechLead exposes the truth about YouTube over-consumption. Check out Brilliant ( a problem solving website and app with a hands-on approach, with over 50 interactive courses. Get 20% off premium for the first 200 people.

Join ex-Google/ex-Facebook engineers in my new coding interview training program here.


Watch 100+ programming interview problems explained:
(20% off now, limited time)

» Get 2 free stocks on WeBull when you deposit $100 (valued up to $1400):


» All the gear I'm using:


» Sign up for my free daily coding interview practice:


» Party up:




#techlead

special)

Post a Comment

0 Comments