Advertisement

COVID-19 Blog - Day 12

COVID-19 Blog - Day 12 Day 12 of my COVID-19 Blog where each day I will be uploading a new video all about what I did the previous day, what I will be doing today, how this change can affect someone with Asperger’s and how I am staying positive.

Positives from today's blog:
- Make sure you eat well, healthily and have a balanced diet
- Eating well coupled with exercise can make you feel a lot happier and better in yourself
- "Laughter is the best medicine"

Click here to subscribe to my channel:


Click here for my website to find out more about me:


Follow me on Social Media:




Alex Manners,thealexmanners,teletubbies,children,childrens tv,kids,kids tv,covid19,covid-19,blog,video,aspergers,autism,autism awareness,world autism month,autism month,coronavirus,laugh,laughing,laughter,friends,family,healthy,happy,balanced diet,exercise,diet,world autism awareness week,house,home,garage,tidy,declutter,decluttering,solihull,west midlands,birmingham,lockdown,isolation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments