Advertisement

GEMINI - NOT READY TO SETTLE DOWN BUT NOT READY TO LET GO EITHER...

GEMINI - NOT READY TO SETTLE DOWN BUT NOT READY TO LET GO EITHER... 🧿Welcome to my channel Gemini and Crosswatchers! If you're new to this channel, welcome, and to those returning, thank you so much for returning! I appreciate your love and support!

🖤INFORMATION REGARDING MY READINGS🖤
All of my readings on this channel are general and will not resonate with everyone as we are all on different timelines throughout our journey. Information/ messages presented throughout the readings can pertain to the past, present or near future. Take what resonates and leave the rest! I read intuitively, along with assistance from my Spirit Guides and Higher Source. Remember, you have the power to change any and all outcomes!

🖤FOLLOW ME🖤
Instagram - Instagram.com/karmicglamour
Twitter - Twitter.com/karmicglamour

🖤DECKS USED🖤
Rider Waite Tarot

🖤LEGAL DISCLAIMER🖤
These readings are for entertainment purposes ONLY.

Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe!

Sending my love,
🧿Cas

tarotreading,tarot,tarotreaders,oraclecards,oraclereading,oraclereaders,tarotwithcasondra,

Post a Comment

0 Comments