Advertisement

Happy Birthday - Gift Ft. Porsche 911 | Faisal Khan

Happy Birthday - Gift Ft. Porsche 911 | Faisal Khan Join The FK-R tribe -

It's Neha's birthday vlog and I gift her something!

Join me on my website and interact with me on the forums -

Subscribe to my channel and become a #FasBeamer

Follow #FasBeam On:







Meet The MotorBeam Team -
Join MotorBeam On Chat -

Equipment I use:

Action Camera 1 -
Action Camera 2 -
SLR -
Lens -
Big Mic -
Small Mic -
GoPro Audio Adapter -
Tripod -
Mobile Gimbal -
Editing Software - Apple FCP X

neha birthday,neha birthday video,faisal birthday,faisal khan birthday,fasbeam birthday,neha birthday celebration,neha birthday gift,faisal khan neha birthday,porsche,911,porsche 911,porsche 911 faisal khan,gopro 8 unboxing,hyundai elantra,porsche 911 carerra s,porsche 911 carrera s 2019,porsche 911 carrera s 2020,porsche 911 carrera s 992,porsche 911 carrera sound,porsche 911 carrera s review,porsche 911 carrera s exhaust,

Post a Comment

0 Comments