Advertisement

Hawks vs Dabi! A Fire Blast From The Past?! - My Hero Academia Manga Chapter 267 Spoiler Discussion

Hawks vs Dabi! A Fire Blast From The Past?! - My Hero Academia Manga Chapter 267 Spoiler Discussion The point of this video is discussing the events of My Hero Academia Chapter 267, thanks to the release of the spoilers this week! We left off with a confrontation between Twice, Dabi and Hawks, and the mystery continues to build until...!?

What does Dabi say to Hawks to shake him to his core? Does anyone come to the rescue? We'll also discuss Mirko and her fate in the lab against the High End Nomu, and how next week might be the TRUE awakening of Shigaraki, bringing the four month wait to an end!

Join the Pineapple Agency!

Follow me on twitter for more updates!: www.twitter.com/VocalPineapple

Check out my other videos!:

Join the OFFICIAL My Hero Academia Discord!


My Intro Music:


Subscribe to the channel! Thanks!

#MyHeroAcademia #MHALeaks #MHA

My Hero Academia,MHA,My Hero Academia Chapter 267,MHA 267,BHNA 267,My Hero Academia Chapter 267 Spoilers,My Hero Academia Manga Chapter 267 Spoilers,MHA 267 Spoilers,My Hero Academia Hawks vs Dabi,MHA HAwks vs Dabi,Hawks vs Dabi,Dabi is Toya,Dabi is Touya,Dabi Touya,Dabi Toya,Dabi Touya Theory,My Hero Academia Dabi is a Todoroki,Dabi Todoroki,Dabi Theory,My Hero Academia Dabi Theory,MHA Dabi,My Hero Academia Hawks,Dabi vs Hawks,Dabi,Toya Todoroki,

Post a Comment

0 Comments