Advertisement

I was pretending to be a simpleton in order to make friends | Animated story

I was pretending to be a simpleton in order to make friends | Animated story Elizabeth is a sweet and modest girl, and the attention of the boys is riveted to her. Girls are jealous of her beauty and intelligence, so they do not even want to talk to her. Elizabeth has always been alone. But with the transfer to a new school, she decides to change everything. Having come up with the “Simpleton” plan, Elizabeth begins to make friends with classmates. But will they be able to become her real friends?

animated story,short story,animated short stories,actually happened,storybooth animated,storybooth meet my story,meet my story,animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,actually happened stories,stories,story,storytime,true stories,meet my storytime,i am hot,i was pretending to be a simpleton,boys liked me,girls didn't like me,i changed my school,new school,new friends,new girl in our class,be yourself,i found bestfriend,

Post a Comment

0 Comments