Advertisement

I’m doing a QnA soon!||ElijahGacha3 UwU||Read Desc~

I’m doing a QnA soon!||ElijahGacha3 UwU||Read Desc~ Hewwo! I am planning to do a QnA soon, And I hope this video gets quite a lot of attention because I
need a lot of questions. You are allowed to comment multiple questions! So please do, if you have a lot.
I am probably gonna be comfortable with these type of questions, such as ‘how old are you’ or ‘when’s your next video coming up’
and maybe even ‘what grade are you in’ But not super personal questions like, ‘what school do you go to’, Or ‘where do you live’
Because those type of questions are kind of creepy and way too personal. I cannot give you my exact address, because that’s not very safe.
But I can tell you other stuff (state, country, city, etc.)

I am looking forward to seeing your comments!
P.S. You can’t comment more then 10 questions in your comment.

#QnA,

Post a Comment

0 Comments