Advertisement

Kevin De Bruyne started from the bottom, now he’s here | Oh My Goal

Kevin De Bruyne started from the bottom, now he’s here | Oh My Goal Kevin de Bruyne struggled early on in his career at Chelsea. That’s why Kevin de Bruyne started from the bottom...before his resurgence at Werder Bremen, Wolfsburg, and Manchester City. All Kevin de Bruyne ever wanted was for someone to LET HIM TALK!

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Soccer Stories - Oh My Goal:
YouTube - Oh My Goal - News:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
YouTube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

Kevin De Bruyne,Chelsea,Jose Mourinho,Wolfsburg,Manchester City,Drake,English Premier League,Gent,Bundesliga,Football Transfer,Soccer Stories,Oh My Goal,Champions League,Paris Saint Germain,Pep Guardiola,

Post a Comment

0 Comments