Advertisement

Living in with my Filipina Fiancee in Siargao Philippines

Living in with my Filipina Fiancee in Siargao Philippines I am so happy I met my Filipina Fiancee. In this vlog I try to share some everyday life moments with you and how we are living together in our Siargao Airbnb Villa 🌹

❤️Subscribe to Marve Youtube:
⭐️- My Airbnb discount code: (FREE $40 discount)
🏡- Our villa on AirBnb:
🎬- Full Villa-Tour Video:

- Marve Vlogs Playlist:
- Support My YouTube Channel:
- My camera gear:

🙋🏼‍♂️Follow me:





🙋🏽‍♀️Follow Ave:





📬Work with me: martinsolhaugen@gmail.com (Business Inquiries Only)

❤️Want to Support this YouTube Channel?
😍Become a Channel member:
☕️Buy me a Coffe:

Produced by: Martin Solhaugen
Filmed by: Martin Solhaugen
Edited by: Martin Solhaugen


#Philippines #MarveVlogs #CoupleVlog

travelvlogger,vlogger,martinsolhaugen,reisevideo,norsk youtuber,island home,living in siargao,living in the philippines,travel vloggers,marve vlogs,couple videos,avelovinit,patrice averilla,philippines,travel philippines,siargao island,housing in siargao,punta punta villa,surfing siargao,airbnb,luxury airbnb,punta punta surf,punta punta siargao,fiancee,filipina girlfriend,living with girlfriend,living with fiancee,living in together,

Post a Comment

0 Comments