Advertisement

My LAST week of Freshman Year *College* unexpectedly

My LAST week of Freshman Year *College* unexpectedly Unexpectedly this is my last week as a freshman at Auburn University. (sad face) Weirdly enough its the week I decided to film, crazy how things happen sometimes. Especially because this has to be one of the most chill and most boring weeks I have had yet. It was a midterm week so enjoy me in my full-on stressed, x game study mode on, the state of mind. (also that's why I'm all over the place).
I hope everyone is staying safe and is healthy!
Much Love and HUGE TIGHT air hugs, Letta :)

Music:
Sunday Best - Surfaces
Smile - Joakim Karud
Supalonely - BENEE
Rock Angel - Joakim Karud
Dance with Me - Ehrling
Hot Rod - Dayglow
Handstand - Rosie McClelland
June Blues - Eric Reprid
Cherry Cola - Jon Kuwade

Follow me on Insta if ur up for it:
@letta_young

Week in my life,College,Auburn University,Freshman Year,

Post a Comment

0 Comments