Advertisement

My Singing Monsters - How To Awaken Colossals (Lore)

My Singing Monsters - How To Awaken Colossals (Lore) This Is The First Part Of My Two Part Theory Series! Let's Look At How To Awaken Colossals & All Colossal Lore! ⏰
All monster sounds:
All full island songs:

Become a member of the MSMPokeGamer Legion:
Merchandise:

View all monster breeding combinations, forum, wallpapers & tips!


Find Me
Instagram:
Facebook:

Friend Codes
My Singing Monsters: 1286377IL
My Singing Monsters: Dawn Of Fire: 955C9ZX6

Portions of the materials used are trademarks and/or copyrighted works of Big Blue Bubble. All rights reserved by Big Blue Bubble. This material is not official and is not endorsed by Big Blue Bubble.

My Singing Monsters,Dawn Of Fire,All Monster Sounds,Best Song,All Songs,Plant Island,Earth Island,Wublin Island,Psychic Island,Faerie Island,Bone Island,Fire Haven,Fire Oasis,Full Song,Colossals,Colossal Awakening,Lore,My Singing Monsters Lore,Cold Island,Air Island,Water Island,Ethereal Island,Shugabush Island,Colossal,Theory,

Post a Comment

0 Comments