Advertisement

Pisces: Whats coming towards you April? Its the offer you've been waiting for...But is it too late?

Pisces: Whats coming towards you April? Its the offer you've been waiting for...But is it too late? Pisces, you may have been waiting on an offer. The person you are dealing with has just been doing the bare minimum waiting to see how things pan out. They will be making an offer soon, but you may have moved on already.

Decks Used:
Rider Waite
Romance Angels
Mystic Moon oracles
Ethereal Visions tarot
Magical Messages from the fairies
Angel Answers

For personal readings please go to my Etsy page for a list of readings I do, and/or to purchase one of my oracle decks:



You can also email : 4ofwandstarot1111@gmail.com

I also take payment for readings and channel donations via Paypal:
paypal.me/4ofwandstarot

For other updates and readings I dont do here- Find me on social media
Instagram:


FACEBOOK:

pisces,weekly,monthly,april,tarot,reading,astrology,forecast,horoscope,love,sex,relationship,soulmate,twinflame,karmic,divine masculine,divine feminine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments