Advertisement

💻Price Difference Of Gadgets | Cheaper than India | Electronic Shop in Kuwait | Vishakha's Diary

💻Price Difference Of Gadgets | Cheaper than India | Electronic Shop in Kuwait | Vishakha's Diary Hi everyone hope you all are doing well..!

In today's video I am sharing price difference of electronic gadgets between Kuwait and India. We purchased few gadgets from shop Xcite and local market here. If you are planning to buy them in Kuwait and curious about price then watch this video.

❤Please take a moment and subscribe to my channel👇

Follow me:👇
🍁Instagram:

🍁Facebook page:


🌸Previous video link:

Recipes video list👇


Life in Kuwait video list👇


Hi Everyone, Welcome to channel- Vishakha's Diary.
My name is Vishakha.
My channel include videos of cooking, travel and exploring things in Kuwait.

❤If you like my videos give it a thumbs up 👍, Share and subscribe❤
Always welcome suggestions in comment section 😊
Thank you for your support!! 🙏

#electronicgadgets #price #costdifference #pricedifferenceindiaandkuwait #kuwait #vishakhasdiary

Music in this video is not owned  by me (no copyright music)
Song: Ikson- Sunny (Vlog No Copyright Music )
Link:
Music promoted by Vlog No Copyright Music

My Equipment:
Samsung Galaxy S9 plus Smartphone

Diary

Post a Comment

0 Comments