Advertisement

Turks remix(Pricey)

Turks remix(Pricey) Turks remix(Pricey) Produced by Jeek & Sazo

Quarantine Hyperbolic Time chamber.
Stay safe everybody, hope all of you are doing well.
Always have faith and hope.

Lets' be friends-

Snapchat- SazoSazo
Tik Tok- sazo_omega
Instagram- Sazoomega

Lyrics-

I’m way too pricey no one can price tag me

I’m my own Guru, I live to endure all
I’m living life casually….I spit fire catching

More than I Sought fore, reason I fought for,
Ain’t playing Mario kart, ain’t paying attention
to hate or some phony calls
Keeping it thoughtful……

can’t wait for taxis, dodging these turtle shells
Shredding attachments conscious is vertical
I do what I does, I does what I do

My passion’s my fruit is my love flowing through
2 out of 3 and they leave 0 for 2
The spirit wins all advantage against odds

The mirror wins more marrying what is false
It's sadness, but true
Hollywood stars love Saturn to Rule
See the pattern grow huge from strong family Roots for new Planets to fool
----22 inch rims feels like my friend
Following trends how does one play Pretend
Money in the bank, is not the way to make sense
Don’t talk to the press, got Presidents on Print
Bought egg benedicts, bought about ten of them

Can’t forget Beverages, yes the best breakfast is one that saves lives
How to make ones day and night, Stay Kind……….

.............What I’m whipping in the pot, yeah I’m mixing it hot
Got full coverage, I ain’t missing no spots
Tarzan swinging vines bringing no knots

Metaphor king spitting skipping out on socks……

The Vision in my mind, love, I’m living in a yatch
With the mission of a pilot the decision is to dial it

Turn it up and hit the skies, hurry up and rid the flies
The size of a king’s castle visit if you got
something vital to tell me, deliver every Drop
like it’s life of death, the Doc administrating the shot

comparative analysis, what’s a missile to a glock?

Carry out the battleships. I’m switching up the plot
I tip toe to the Top
My mind is abundant and rich in any climate
Decide to make her wifey, see her friends kiss the diamond
Her Beauty can be blinding, clouding, clearly miss the signs then
Your Life you can’t rewrite it if you sign and skip the fine print
Trying to change it back to way it was
That is going off track gotta stay above
Survival of the fittest can’t make this up

Computer programming over Candy Crush
Work ethic all day crush’s getting paid my luck
Just take a look at Disney quickly someone made it plus
Quarantine or nah guarantee to make it flood

Top executives grooming now a new Noah
There’s no cops on the boats….whether you Know it
Or not
Ceos drop down for the moment
It's all about roleplaying changing who’s chosen

Covid 19 tells the flu, move over
.............Gotta line up for the shots
All of us lining up for the shots

Society has you dancing cha cha cha……
Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance, Dance
Omega........

Turks,Nav,Nav turks,Travis scott Turks,Travis scott,gunna,Gunna turks,Hot rap,New Rap,Sazo Omega,Pricey,Stocks,Right price,price tags,pricey rap,pricey expenses,Turks remix,surgery,quarantine rap,

Post a Comment

0 Comments