Advertisement

Will This Carbon Fiber RC Car go 60mph? We will see!!!

Will This Carbon Fiber RC Car go 60mph? We will see!!! Get Car here -

Start a home based business (Free video)

My Charger -
Cheap Charger -

Cheap Servo-

Better Servo-

🎓eBay Secrets (11 step Blueprint) -

Get Your Merch Here

🧡My instagram
💙My Facebook page

💡Check out my Business Channel:

🎥My LIVE Stream Channel -

🚗Kev's RC Basher School -


This is my fun channel, you'll find everything hobby related, rc cars, monster trucks, supercars, destruction and a bit of business stuff :) Although a lot of my videos are RC Car videos you will also see other stuff like business, Amazon FBA, eBay, Monster truck, Cars, insurance and many other topics.

#Kevintalbot #rccars #rc

ebay,ebay song,kevin talbot ebay,kevin talbot ebay reviews,kevin talbot monster truck,make money,make money online,make money fast,selling on ebay,selling online,work from home,what to sell online,what to sell on ebay,make money app,review,business,starting a small business,starting a business,kevin talbot,rc cars,rc car,rc monster truck,radio controlled,radio control car,rc cars racing,r/c cars,remote control car,rc,

Post a Comment

0 Comments