Advertisement

3 Best Keyword Research Tools - Value vs Robust vs User Friendly

3 Best Keyword Research Tools - Value vs Robust vs User Friendly The best keyword research tools have some combination of value, robustness, user friendliness, and of course accuracy. Find out which tools we rated highly and why.

How to access these keyword tools:
SpyFu, Best Value ➡️
SEMRush, Most Robust ➡️
KWFinder, User Friendly ➡️

If you want to see a demo of these platforms, as well as many other keyword research tools, the following playlist contains a comparison of each one. I use the same keyword and competitor for a fair test.

After doing the above test, I was able to determine which keyword research tool I think is the best one.

In terms of value, you need a keyword tool that does all of the main functions with accuracy, but also has a low price. It needs to be fairly user friendly, and great for the general audience of marketers to use. That's why I picked SpyFu for best overall keyword research tool.

Now if you want to use a more robust and probably more accurate tool, SEMRush is there for you! It's got an amazingly large index of search data so you can slice and dice keywords and competitive insight however you want.

Finally, I tossed KWFinder by Mangools in there because it is definitely the easiest to use and has the most modern, up-to-date interface. I could see them developing more features in the future without tarnishing the wonderful interface they have now.

The Marketing Tools I Use to Get an Advantage
Keyword Research ➡️
Email Autoresponder ➡️
Where I buy Domains ➡️
My Web Host ➡️
Where I Find Affiliate Offers ➡️

best keyword research tools,top keyword research tools,keyword research,marketing,seo,marketing tools,seo tools,digital marketing,mangools,keyword research tool,free keyword tool,keyword research tools,spyfu,semrush,spyfu review,spyfu keyword research,semrush keyword research,semrush tutorial,semrush review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments