Advertisement

A German in America at Alpine Village and nobody is there

A German in America at Alpine Village and nobody is there #Alpinevillage#german#Oktoberfest
I went to the German alpine village in Torrance California I went to shop for some German food pastry drinks and other goodies then I walked around in the little village to see the really nice chapel the restaurants the market and many more things it felt like I went to Germany I had a great time even though it was not Oktoberfest yet

german in venice,in america,oktoberfest,octoberfest,alpine village,german,town,schopp[ng,restaurant,torrance,405,freeway,no people,los angeles,california,church,fest,dance,tanzen,trinken,lederhosen,heino,ludwig van beethoven,vlog,blog,art,arts,artists,heidi,alpen,alps,market,chapel,kirche,

Post a Comment

0 Comments