Advertisement

ASMR 18+ Dom Roleplay - Practice For Feedback #1

ASMR 18+ Dom Roleplay - Practice For Feedback #1 Few things. This is my idea of Dom. Whoever has the role of Dom, has control over the action of whatever is going on. So they'll sound demanding. So I tried sounding more demanding. If Dom is suppose to be something else, please let me know.

Also, I like adding in sound effects instead of awkward dialogue when making a change to the scene. For example, at 11:48 . There's a loud sound in the back ground. That indicates we are back on the bed, followed by fast movements that would be unrealistic in the standing up position. Just small details. If you prefer the dialogue, lemme know.

Lastly, I did say I was going to do 2 videos tonight, but this was a new category, and took up more time than expected. I wanted to make sure I actually tried instead of half ass'd it and got feedback for the next one. So I took my current idea of Dom, and went for it. I'll do a Sub version soon.

Hope you enjoy. Thanks for watching. Take care.

Socials:
Discord -

Feedback

Post a Comment

0 Comments