Advertisement

BE A PART OF ALICE COOPER'S NEW MUSIC VIDEO

BE A PART OF ALICE COOPER'S NEW MUSIC VIDEO I know these times are hard, but there is hope and together we will win.

I wrote a new song, "DON'T GIVE UP" coming MAY 15 and I want ALL OF MY MINIONS to be a part of this special song! Share a photo or video of you holding a sign featuring A WORD FROM THE LYRICS to the song and you could be in the final video.

Preview the lyrics + submit your photo at www.AliceCooper.com

#DontGiveUp #AliceCooper #Rock



FOLLOW ALICE:

Facebook:

Twitter:

Instagram:

YouTube:

Apple:

Spotify:

Alice Cooper,Alice,Cooper,The Coop,Poison,School's Out,No more mr nice guy,Trash,I'm 18,I'm eighteen,billion dollar babies,alice live,alice cooper live,alice cooper songs,alice cooper music,we're not worthy,feed my frankenstein,wayne's world,Alice Cooper live 2019,alice cooper concert,alice cooper show,alice cooper band,hurricane nita,nita strauss,only women bleed,nita strauss live,

Post a Comment

0 Comments