Advertisement

I need a little help from my friends....

I need a little help from my friends.... Please report this channel and the videos. They took down the first video because of the privacy violations and are now doxxing my parents:



They have stolen pictures from my parents' facebook and are doxxing them repeatedly on this channel. My mom is 76 and in bad health. My dad is 79. I hope these waste management scumbags and/or Jamie are pleased with themselves.
It's certainly reasonable (and cool) to harass two elderly people because you don't like their daughter.

This is the scummiest thing I have seen on YouTube to date.

Pick on me.
Leave my parents alone.

Sincerely Yours,

The Breakfast Club

Questions, suggestions, adoring praise or flaming insults? answerthequestionclaire@hotmail.com

Join our discord:

friends....

Post a Comment

0 Comments