Advertisement

I tried doing an at home photoshoot *tiktok inspired*

I tried doing an at home photoshoot *tiktok inspired* I tried doing an at home photoshoot *tiktok inspired* quarantine has brought out my creative side a bit haha! I never would've done something like this before, so I had a lot of fun! hope u enjoyed watching ;) check out my instagram to see the pics!
MAIN CHANNEL →

♡ let's connect ♡
instagram:
tiktok:
snapchat:

★ LINKS ★
Revolve Top: (on sale!)

subscribe ☻
the music I use → epidemic music library:

✰ F A Q ✰
age: 19 (born in 2000)
height: I'm 5'8''
ethnicity: Filipino, Portuguese, Italian, Hawaiian + a lot more haha I'm very mixed!
where are you from? I was born & raised on O'ahu, Hawai'i


thanks for watching :)

xoxo,
ava jules

ava jules,ava jules vlogs,vlog,I tried doing an at home photoshoot *tiktok inspired*,i tried,at home,photoshoot,at home photoshoot,tik tok,tiktok,tiktok photoshoot,tiktok inspired,

Post a Comment

0 Comments