Advertisement

Lil Tjay, J.I the Prince of N.Y - My City (Official Audio)

Lil Tjay, J.I the Prince of N.Y - My City (Official Audio) Official audio for "My City" by Lil Tjay & J.I the Prince of N.Y.

Listen & Download 'State Of Emergency' by out now:

Amazon - 
Apple Music -
iTunes - 
Spotify -
Soundcloud -
YouTube Music -

Follow Lil Tjay
Facebook -
Instagram -
Twitter -

Follow J.I the Prince of N.Y
Instagram -



#LilTjay #StateOfEmergency #JIThePrince

Lil Tjay,State Of Emergency,Pop Smoke,Fivio Foreign,SOE,LilTjay,FivioForeign,PopSmoke,JI The Prince of NY,Jay Critch,Jay Guapo,Lil Tjay State Of Emergency,Tjay,Lil,Bronx,NYC Rap,Smelly,Lil Tjay SB,CityOnMyBack,ShootForTheStars,GettingLit,WetEmUp,Sleepy Hallow,Sheff G,New York,Zoo York,ZooYork,Ice Cold,Columbia,Hip Hop,Lil Tjay & J.I the Prince of N.Y,My City,

Post a Comment

0 Comments