Advertisement

Make INSTAGRAM your PERSONAL TRAINER | Tips from a Certified Personal Trainer

Make INSTAGRAM your PERSONAL TRAINER | Tips from a Certified Personal Trainer Today I am spilling allll the tea on how to make Instagram your personal trainer! From setting goals, to who to follow, to how to MOST EFFECTIVELY use these workouts. We are going to cover it all:)

Watch More:
Workouts, fit tips, & mindset hacks:
Email (Business inquires only): janekileysimmons@gmail.com

ABOUT ME:
I spent years trying to "crush goals" through trial and error. Every website and article said something different. I tried more diets and workout plans than I'd like to admit, and worst of all... I saw no results. I felt no different.
After becoming a Certified Personal Trainer (NASM) and working one-on-one with clients, my eyes were opened to all the BS on the internet. There was no way I could have sifted through all the craziness out there without knowing what I know now. So, I am dedicated to sharing real, science-backed information that is proven to help you reach your fitness goals while creating a strong, healthy mindset.

Join the fam & subscribe for weekly videos every Monday and Thursd!
Comment video requests below.

how to make a workout program,instagram workouts,how to use instagram workouts,best workouts for weight loss,do instagram workouts work?,how to make a fitness program,how to make a workout schedule,how to lose weight at home,how to gain muscle at home,how to tone up at home,do bodyweight workouts work?,best fitness influencers,whitney simmons workouts,cali fuller fit,sarahs day workouts,natacha oceane workouts,cali fuller fitness,cali fuller workouts,

Post a Comment

0 Comments