Advertisement

Natural Face Mask for Glowing Skin | For Boys and Girls | TheSassThing

Natural Face Mask for Glowing Skin | For Boys and Girls | TheSassThing Today I’m sharing with you all my 3 favourite home remedies & I feel this is the perfect time to help your skin repair, refresh & to focus on improving your skin texture & tone.
These home remedies are perfect for all skin types & for both guys & girls.
So I hope this video was helpful to you guys!
Thankyou for watching it ❤️


Home remedies used:

•Tomato mask (Keep it for max 10 minutes)
•Yoghurt & lemon ( make a paste of 3-4 tbs of curd & half lemon juice, keep it for 10-15 minutes)
•Besan mask ( 3-4 tbs of besan(Gram flour), 2 tbs of yoghurt, one pinch of turmeric, 2-3 tbs of rose water, keep it for 10-15 minutes)

All these masks have to be used once in a week & make sure you moisturize your skin after applying these home remedies.
*If you have sensitive skin, make sure you do a patch test on your skin before applying to your whole face.

Send me pictures if you’re going to try them ❤️
Use #MichuTips so I can see them šŸ˜Š

♡ SOCIAL MEDIA ♡
Instagram: ( ) Thesassthing_
Facebook: Michhhu
Tiktok: Userpineapple

♡CONTACT ME♡
Mail id: sassthing@gmail.com

If you have missed my last video:




If you want to stay connected with me hit the LIKE & SUBSCRIBE button ❤️

Loads of love! Milte hai next Friday! Tadaaa! šŸ‘‹

maks,glow,natral,thesassthing_,michuu,micchu,

Post a Comment

0 Comments