Advertisement

Porsche 911 992 Every Option Configuration reviewed - Part 2 and 2021 updates

Porsche 911 992 Every Option Configuration reviewed - Part 2 and 2021 updates Part 1 can be found here:

This video gives the updates for the 2021 Model year Porsche 911 992 and continues the full option descriptions.

Purchasing a Porsche 911 can be a daunting task with over 200 configurable options. This video I take a look at every option to help you avoid purchasing unnecessay expensive options. I also do a little bit of trolling just because.

Nick's store with the funny t-shirts and stamps


Find me on Instagram here


My email address is nick@kiwinicktube.com

Find me on FB here

Find me on Instagram here


The Nick Murray YouTubeChannel proudly supports the following charities

International Animal Rescue


The Humane Society


The Orangutan Project


My email address is nick@kiwinicktube.com

My postal address:
P. O. Box 31
Southport
CT 06890

updates

Post a Comment

0 Comments