Advertisement

SHOE DECLUTTER + an extremely random vlog

SHOE DECLUTTER + an extremely random vlog Hi guys! I hope you're all doing okay. In this video, I shared short clips of my daily life before and during ecq and I decluttered my shoes! Sobrang init nung panahon na yon kaya pawis na pawis ako 😆

I hope you like the video.

PLEASE HELP ME REACH 100 SUBS!
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel.
Thanks a lot!

#Felice #ShoeDeclutter #Vlog

*****


instagram & twitter:
@felicexjane

inquiries:
felicexbiz@gmail.com

intro video:
by Felice
intro music:
Higher - Music by Blanks
Check out the full original song:


shoes,fashion,nike,new balance,h&m,shoe declutter,spring cleaning,vlog,heels,running shoes,sandals,flats,ootd,outfit,shoe lacing styles,shoes collection,shoes design,shoes lace styles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments