Advertisement

What does a sail boat cost-- My Catalina 22 for example

What does a sail boat cost-- My Catalina 22 for example Jim discusses the cost of buying and owning a small sail boat, the real cost. A boat is not an investment; it's about your soul. "You may notice the numbers bounce around a bit in this video. Since the day I bought this boat, I never kept a receipt. I knew the boat was going to cost a lot more than was reasonable; I have had other boats. So, I have a general idea what it costs in money, but it was never all that important. I am in the part of my life where a few thousand one way or the other is not a big deal. What I do with the time in front of me, and how I feel about that time is the important calculation. You younger folks with lives full of obligations might want to remember that when you are gone nobody will remember how often you mowed the lawn, and I can tell you for sure that no job ever loves you back."

Jim's Little Boat,Jims Little Boat,Catalina 22,cost catalina 22,small sailboat cost,buy catalina 22,

Post a Comment

0 Comments