Advertisement

Why It's Almost Impossible to Do 60 Push ups in 30 Seconds | WORLD RECORD

Why It's Almost Impossible to Do 60 Push ups in 30 Seconds | WORLD RECORD Why It's Almost Impossible to Do 60 Push ups in 30 Seconds | WORLD RECORD
$250,000 PROJECT -

I saw this video online from 6 years ago where a guy broke the record for most pushups done in 30 seconds, he did 47 push ups, I thought I can do that and I beat the record with 49 pushups, I uploaded the video and someone beat with doing 50 pushups in 30 seconds and he uploaded that video, I saw the video, tried to beat it and I did 51 with perfect form and 53 with decent form, and then… he beat me again, then I beat him again, and he beat me again... now there are more and more people trying the challenge, and this got me thinking: Is it humanly possible to do 60 push ups in 30 seconds?

Here are the videos I am talking about:
Most push ups in 30 seconds WORLD RECORD - Can you break it?
-
Мировой Рекорд Отжиманий За 30 Секунд (СДЕЛАЕШЬ БОЛЬШЕ?), Игорь Войтенко Тренировки (Igor)
-
Most Push Ups In 30 Seconds WORLD RECORD (PERFECT FORM), the guy who beat me
-
Someone broke my world record, so I broke it again | MOST PUSH UPS IN 30 SECONDS
-
Most Push Ups in 30 Seconds | My Response to Browney (WORLD RECORD)
-

LET'S HIT 69K
Instagram: @StanBrowney

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Check this out:
💎FORGED LONDON
(WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING)
● Browney Wrist Wraps:
-
● MyProtein Store
- (Code: Browney for 35% discount!)
● Workout Programs (HUGE DISCOUNTS)
-
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
For business enquiries: OfficialBrowney@Gmail.com
Copyright issues? Mail me.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Most push ups in 30 seconds WORLD RECORD - Can you break it?
-
Someone broke my world record, so I broke it again | MOST PUSH UPS IN 30 SECONDS
-
Someone broke my world record, again | My Response (Most Push-ups In 30 Seconds)
-
My sister's crazy 90 day BODY TRANSFORMATION | $500 Transformation Challenge
-
My girlfriend & family try to break my world record (they beat me) | MOST PUSH UPS IN 30 SECONDS
-
Why It's Almost Impossible to Do 60 Push ups in 30 Seconds | WORLD RECORD
-

SUBSCRIBE! ➨
If you read this hit the like button with your nose

Browney,workout,Why It's Almost Impossible to Do 60 Push ups in 30 Seconds,most push ups world record,push up world record,most pushups in 30 seconds,world record push ups,push ups world record,push up record,push ups record,stanbrowney,browney,push up,30 second push up record,30 seconds push ups,push up 30 seconds,browney push ups,most push ups in 30 seconds,so,world push up record,push ups,pushups in 30 seconds,someone broke my world record,world record,

Post a Comment

0 Comments