Advertisement

Covid-19: OPENING MY ANTIBODY TEST RESULT!!

Covid-19: OPENING MY ANTIBODY TEST RESULT!! The results for my covid-19 antibody test is back and I open the text in front of you all to share my reaction and thoughts on the outcome! I talk you through what this means and also give you an insight into what we can interpret from this as well as how soon we can expect a roll out of antibody testing in the community. This was a BIG moment for me, fair to say I was nervous!

I will be showing you how to perform an antigen self test at home in the next video. These home testing kits will allow those with symptoms to find out whether they currently have covid-19. Remember to subscribe to my channel and turn on the notifications 😊👇

Instagram- @dralexgeorge
TikTok- @dralexgeorge

For more health information including expert advice have a listen to my podcast 'The Waiting Room'👇

Covid-19,coronavirus,covid 19,antibody test,antibody test result,dr alex,doctor,health,nhs,hospital,pandemic,test and treat,track and trace,healthcare,blood test,antigen test,government,public health,roche and abbott,love isalnd,reveal,self test,home testing kits,

Post a Comment

0 Comments