Advertisement

I GLITCHED RGIII to throw like this -- Madden 20 Ultimate Team Gameplay

I GLITCHED RGIII to throw like this  -- Madden 20 Ultimate Team Gameplay ►Get a Current Black Premium Card:

Today I use gunslinger in ALL FOUR ability slots. S/O to Gutfoxx for the AWESOME find! Check him out:


►My NEAR CLOSE FLEX EBOOK IS LIVE!!!!


►Check out my second channel for DAILY Throne Uploads :)


►I stream every weekend at

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

►Follow me on twitter and tweet me! @Throne_YT (

►Follow me on Instagram and be sure to like all of my pictures! @Throne_YT (

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


madden 20 ultimate team gameplay, gunslinger glitch, gunslinger ability, madden 20 qb abilities, madden 20 glitch, madden 20 glitches, mut glitches, best mut team,

TT23,Throne YT,Throne,Throne Madden,Madden 20 Ultimate Team,Madden NFL 20,Madden 20 Gameplay,Madden 20 Ultimate Team Gameplay,madden 20 ultimate team gameplay,gunslinger glitch,gunslinger ability,madden 20 qb abilities,madden 20 glitch,madden 20 glitches,mut glitches,best mut team,

Post a Comment

0 Comments