Advertisement

I Tried A Clothing RENTAL Service... Is This The Future Of Fashion?

I Tried A Clothing RENTAL Service... Is This The Future Of Fashion? I tried out renting my clothes instead of buying them... could this be the future of fashion?
Subscribe my podcast Millennial Life Crisis:

get $10 off Nuuly -
(not sponsored, just their referral program thing if you want to try it out)

want to see behind the scenes of how I make these video? check it out here:

follow me on instagram:
Twitter: @shelbychurch
Snapchat: shelbychurch

What Equipment I Use:
Camera:
Adapter for lenses:
Wide Lens:
Main lens:
Microphone:
Vlog camera:

Get $40 Airbnb Credit:
Get a FREE Uber ride use code: "ylkfn"
Get a FREE Lyft ride use code: "SHELBY360158"
Get $5 of FREE stocks:

For business inquiries please contact shelby@abramsart.com

shelby,church,tech,technology,clothing rental,rent the runway,nuuly,i tried for a week,are clothing rentals worth it,is it worth it,shelby church tesla,shelby church review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments