Advertisement

June TBR || Plenty of Horror, Thrillers, Classics and More!

June TBR || Plenty of Horror, Thrillers, Classics and More! #junetbr

📚 BOOKS MENTIONED 📚
The Merciless
The family upstairs
My dark Vanessa
The Southern Bookclub’s Guide to slaying vampires
American Predator
Within these walls
The house of whispers
anne of green gables
Mansfield park
Gone with the wind
The ballad of songbirds and snakes
In the vines


💕HOW TO SUPPORT MY CHANNEL 💕

MY AMAZON WISHLIST




BOOK OUTLET
If you haven’t bought from Book Outlet before, click the link below! You’ll get a $10 coupon to use on your first Book Outlet purchase of $25 or more! Using my link, I’ll also get points to use for my next Book Outlet haul! Win, win!



LIKE, SUBSCRIBE and SHARE my videos!



🎬 WATCH NEXT 🎬

CREEPY BOOKS ON MY TBR


BOOKS I WANT TO READ IN 2020


FAVOURITE AUTHORS


BOOKS TO GET YOU OUT OF A READING SLUMP


BEST BOOKS I READ IN 2019


BOOKS WITH CRAZY PLOT TWISTS




⭐️ WHERE TO FIND ME ⭐️

GOODREADS


INSTAGRAM


EMAIL
apriloverall@gmail.com

june 2020 tbr,

Post a Comment

0 Comments