Advertisement

PREPPING and STAINING my deck, Very SATISFYING results, (Deck Project Part3)

PREPPING and STAINING my deck, Very SATISFYING results, (Deck Project Part3) Prepping and staining my deck and hoping that it would look at good as I has seen in my head. IT DID.
I hope you enjoy the rebuild and hope you are getting some sort of education on what to do if you want to redo your deck.
Thank you for all the support. !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Novice wood working and making video and vlogs for your entertainment.
I have a good time making and trying new things.
I thank you for watching this content and I hope you enjoy,
If you like please subscribe and give a like, it helps me understand what you like and helps me make more content for you.
Thank you again.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wood treatments:

Walrus oil:


Acks wood past:

wood working,turning,wood turning,wood shop,wood,woods,pallet,mural,handmade,decor,design,wood-turning,Bowl turning,

Post a Comment

0 Comments