Advertisement

Shaheer Sheikh On Non Payment Of Dues, I Am Supporting People financially Who Are dependent On Me

Shaheer Sheikh On Non Payment Of Dues, I Am Supporting People financially Who Are dependent On Me Shaheer Sheikh, who’s currently in news for the rerun of his much-loved show Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi has also reacted to the non-payment of dues of TV artists and crew members.
“I am of course not going to put extra pressure on any people I work with. I am going to be supporting as many as I can, be it my staff, people who were financially dependent on me. I am going to continue supporting them and hopefully, everyone is able to do that," he added further.
#ShaheerSheikh #Abeer #KuchRangPyaarKeAiseBhi
➤Subscribe Telly Reporter @
⦿SOCIAL MEDIA Links⦿



⦿ Follow TellyReporter With #TellyReporter #TellyExclusive

Shaheer sheikh and erica fernandes,Shaheer sheikh serials,shaheer sheikh latest news,shaheer shaikh latest updates,Shaheer Sheikh,Shaheer sheikh and erica fernandes latest interview,Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi latest videos,Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi,Erica fernandes shaheer shaikh,Shaikh,Shaheer,yeh rishtey hain pyaar ke,dev and sonakshi,devakshi,kuch rang pyaar ke aise bhi season 3,web series,shaheer sheikh,kuch rang pyaar ke aise bhi re telecast,KRPKAB re run,

Post a Comment

0 Comments