Advertisement

Surprising My Girlfriend With Our New Puppy!

Surprising My Girlfriend With Our New Puppy! FOLLOW THE PUPPY INSTAGRAM:
We have been talking about getting another puppy for a long time and our dog Blueberry was feeling really lonely!
🐺 SUBSCRIBE:

Watch Rosanna's NEW Puppy Video:

FOLLOW ME:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

FOLLOW ROSANNA:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Snapchat: rosannapansino
Website:

This channel is for videos that more closely follow the experiences of my life. This includes gaming, vlogging, friends, family and more.

Let me know what other kinds of videos you'd like to see! I will be reading through the comments!

rosanna pansino,rosanna,pansino,ro,puppy,new puppy,frenchie,french bulldog,vlog,vlogging,vlogger,husky,huskystarcraft,new dog,surprise,surprising,surprised,react,reaction,reacting,emotional,happy,super happy,adorable,family friendly,owner,sees owner,cute,puppies,boyfriend,girlfriend,husband,wife,facts,meet,meet my new puppy,meet my new dog,our new dog,our new puppy,raising puppy,blue,blueberry,blueberry muffin,coconut,excited,exciting,love,

Post a Comment

0 Comments