Advertisement

We Can't Breathe, But We've Got A Second Wind - Dr. Freddy Haynes

We Can't Breathe, But We've Got A Second Wind - Dr. Freddy Haynes We Can't Breathe, But We've Got A Second Wind
John 14:25-27 (The Haynes Remix)
Preached May 31, 2020

The Haynes Remix:
25: I have dropped this knowledge on you while I'm still kicking it with you.
26: The Advocate, The Holy Spirit, Who will argue your case in the face of evil and injustice, who My Daddy is about to send in My Name, will drop knowledge bombs and store in your faith file all I have taught you for your personal recall.
27: Deuces. I'm leaving you security in spite of stress, harmony in the midst of the hisses of hell and a sense of wholeness that wickedness can't wreck. The peace I'm giving you ain't like the world. So you don't have to be internally agitated or intimidated.






www.friendshipwest.org

FDH,Ministry,Dr. Haynes,Dr. Freddy Haynes,Dr. Frederick Haynes,FWBC,Friendship,West,Baptist,Church,Friendship West,Preacher,Dallas,Christian,Justice,Social Justice,George Floyd,Ahmaud ARbery,Breonna Taylor,Black Lives Matter,

Post a Comment

0 Comments