Advertisement

the reveal of my new face 4 procedures later. COMPLETE FACIAL RECONSTRUCTION

the reveal of my new face 4 procedures later. COMPLETE FACIAL RECONSTRUCTION PLS DONATE NPAP


hi i’m gabi DeMartino!

Fancy always

a video is posted every 4 days!

Beautiful mess coming fall 2020

Thumbnails by: @abbyclocker @abbytheanimator 🐇

twitter.com/gabcake
tweet me that you saw this and I’ll follow u back hehe

TIKTOK: fancytiktokbygab

Instagram.com/gabi
you’ve never seen an aesthetic til you’ve seen my instaaaa

follow the instagram page for our home! instagram.com/thecastawaycottage
Follow my show on instagram! instagram.com/bloodqueensofficial

For $5 in ride credit, download the Lyft app using my referral link: It's the most affordable ride in town.


get a personalized video from me here:

ORDER our EP!

Download my single, flowers!


make sure to follow the instagram page @blooduqeensofficial

get a free uber ride on the uber app using my code: gabid42

-Snapchat-
fancysnapsbygab
i mean, if you’re girly and would love to see girly snaps and over-usage of snapchat filters then go ahead and add me!!

i have my own series going on this channel in october and you can get inside looks already at @bloodqueensofficial on instagram!!!

steal my style:

-Tumblr-


-Pinterest-
www.pinterest.com/pinkprincessGAB

the reveal of my newness,The e reveal of my nose,my new face,I just got a nose job,revealing my face,waking up after surgery,my crush's face reveal,cookieswirlc face reveal,5 famous faces finally revealed,niki and gabi,plastic surgery vlog,gabi DeMartino plastic surgery,gabi DeMartino,

Post a Comment

0 Comments