Advertisement

typical day in my life with lots of tea 🍵 (+ mug collection)

typical day in my life with lots of tea 🍵  (+ mug collection) [all ad revenue from this video will be donated to the WFP and the work they are doing to support people in Yemen at the moment. You can read more here:

CONTACT ME:
Business Enquiries: rubygranger@sixteenth.co
Instagram - @_rubygranger
Goodreads: (see what I'm reading!)

Check out PUMPKIN PRODUCTIVITY, my online stationery shop:


MORE:
What I'm Reading at the Moment = The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
Current Subscriber Count = 472,000
Daily Random Act of Kindness = cook/bake something for your family 💕
Classical Music Recommendation = Introduction from Edward Scissorhands Soundtrack

FAQ:
How old are you?
20

What are you studying?
English Literature

What are some of your favourite books / some recommendations?
Cat's Eye, Jane Eyre, Great Expectations, A Little Princess, The Overachievers: The Secret Lives of Driven Kids, The French Revolution (by Christopher Hibbert), The Harry Potter Series, The Odyssey (Emily Wilson translation), Frankenstein, Catalyst, Rebecca, History of the Rain, A Story of an African Farm, Fahrenheit 451, History of Wolves, A Good Girl's Guide to Murder, The Institute, A Monster Calls.
See my top 200 books of all time here:

how to be productive,morning routine,night routine,study with me,english literature,how to get motivated,university fresher,college freshman,british girl,old fashioned,vintage,cosy,wholesome,day in my life,get productive with me,uni move in,week in my life,study tips,study advice,

Post a Comment

0 Comments