Advertisement

I ACCIDENTALLY Bought A 350z DRIFT CAR *Was Supposed To Be A Flip*

I ACCIDENTALLY Bought A 350z DRIFT CAR *Was Supposed To Be A Flip* THE GREATEST STRAPS MONEY CAN BUY:

Well one project is done so it's time for another one. This time a 2003 Nissan 350Z I picked up from a friend for $1,500. He had stripped most of this car down and moved on to a much cooler project so I picked this car up to re-assemble and sell. As usual I bought the car sight-unseen so when I found out it would be tough to clean up, it accidentally became a drift car. Let's get this engine swap done and go slide it around!

MERCH:
Shop Motul:

---------------------------------------------------------------

Common Questions:

What motorcycle do I ride? A few. Ducati 1198, Honda Goldwing, Honda Grom, Honda Ruckus

What do I do for a living? Make YouTube videos.

Can you wheelie? No, I suck.

Are you fast? Sort of. I suck mostly though.

Where can I keep up with you off the bike?

Instagram: WatchJRGo

Facebook: WatchJRGo (or JRGo, FB hates my branding)

Do you go to school? College, for 2 classes.

Why do you ride so dangerously? What do mean? I was doing 25.

Do you go to the track? Of course, hopefully there will be videos in the future.

Do you play video games? No, but I might stream N64 Goldeneye at some point. Twitch: WatchJRGo

Are you afraid the police will watch your videos and arrest you? Something something evidence something something warrants and due process of law

#CarRebuild #Nissan350z #Zociety

Nissan,350z,350zed,Zociety,Nissan 350z,VQ Engine,VQ35 Engine,Trumpet Engine,Drifting,Drifting Car,Drift Car,Drift,RWD,Nissan 350zed,Nissan 350z Drift Car,Salvage Title,Car Rebuild,DIY,

Post a Comment

0 Comments