Advertisement

MODERN WARFARE | WARZONE | DUOS AND MORE

MODERN WARFARE | WARZONE | DUOS AND MORE Hi there, I’m Scrubz the owner of this channel, if your wondering what this channel has to offer I’ll tell you ?

This channel consists of video game gameplay footage of popular and non popular games. This channel includes trolling videos, best moments, fails, weirdness and down right funny footage and more.

I have made this channel in hopes of creating an inviting, safe, and enjoyable environment for all persons who enjoy video games and a good laugh. I hope you join my community and contribute to the building of this channel and invite others to do the same.

I hope you enjoy the content and feel free to voice your opinion in the comments . As always have a great day and don’t forget to subscribe.

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare®,Scrubz_247,#callofdutyblackops3 #zombies #modernwarfarelive #mwseason6 #modernwarfare #warzone #plunder #warzon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments