Advertisement

SAGITTARIUS ♐ Daily Wave 🌊 September 28th 2020 'Need for mature communication🗣️, it's vital!'⚖️

SAGITTARIUS ♐ Daily Wave 🌊 September 28th 2020 'Need for mature communication🗣️, it's vital!'⚖️ Hello and thank you for visiting my channel!! All donations, gifts, feedback and support is not only welcomed but super appreciated!! This is my full-time job and I love what I do. I am honored to be assisting you on your journey to your highest self :-)

Follow me on social media:
IG- Soulvibesintuition

Donate to this channel:
Cashapp- Soulvibesintuition

Wishlist for channel:
H

Connect with me to send a gift or book a personal reading:
Soulvibesintuition@gmail.com

Info for personal readings (love, career, or situational):

Quick Pick- 5 Card spread with clarifiers and an oracle
PDF with pictures and interpretations or pre-recorded video reading $11.11
Live video reading $22.22

Full Monty- 10 Card spread with clarifiers and 2 oracles
PDF with pictures and interpretations or pre-recorded video reading- $22.22
Live video reading- $33.33

sagittarius,tarot reading,September 2020,daily,today,spiritual journey,spiritual healing,manifestation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments