Advertisement

Al Green - What a Wonderful Thing Love Is (Official Audio)

Al Green - What a Wonderful Thing Love Is (Official Audio) Official audio for "What a Wonderful Thing Love Is" by Al Green, from the album I'm Still In Love With You (1972)
Download:
Stream on Spotify:
Stream on Apple Music:
Download on iTunes:
Download on Amazon:

Subscribe:


Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:


al green (musical artist),al green best of,Al Green Let's Stay Together,Al Green Take me to the river,best of al green,Al Green tired of being alone,Al Green i'm still in love with you,Al Green still in love,Al Green love and happiness,Let's Stay together,I'm Still in love with you,Soul,Gospel,RnB,al green hd,Best of Soul,Best of RnB,Best of the 70s,al green call me,I Can't Get Next To You,al green let's get married,You Ought To Be With Me,al green mix,

Post a Comment

0 Comments