Advertisement

Not Ezay - Ta'ahine Ohh. (Prod. Yonas-K) [Official Music Video]

Not Ezay - Ta'ahine Ohh. (Prod. Yonas-K) [Official Music Video] Staring Brittne Mahealani Fuimaono. IG: @brittfuimaono

*** Americanized Tongan - Follow me on IG: @TokoNotEzay

What was once just an idea, has now become a lifestyle for me. Music has now become real to me. Shoutout to everyone who been rocking with me, supported me since the drop of my first song. "Ta'ahine Ohh." (Aug. 3rd, 2018) I hope this video brings forth positivity to your newsfeeds especially during a time like this! It's been a long time coming but I knew I had to make this Music Video for you guys. Hope you guys enjoy it. Ofas.

Shout Out to my TEAM, my TURN UP SQUARD, my Family and Friends, and all my Fans out there.

Directed/Shot by @ideafilmsllc

"Ta'ahine Ohh." is on all Music Outlets.

Like, Share, Subscribe to my Channel. Thank You.

#TokoNotEzay,#NotEzay,#Toko,#Uso,#Tonga,#DJTiger,#BrittFuimaono,#Hawaii,#Oakland,#EPA,#TokoUso,#BayArea,#Leimatua,#VavauLahi,#DJIdea,#MissHeilala,#Yonas-K,#ValuFa,#WillMoa,#Tokoua,#OneLove,#NewZealand,#Australia,#USA,#Cali,#California,#CoronaVirus,#Otua,#MaloSisu,#Yessahh,#Blessahh,#NoStressahh,#EastOakland,#79th,#79Block,#Ouaaa,#OfaMai,#LA,#LA2DABay,#Ofas,#OfaAtu,#LMKSomething,#ChangeYoMind,#NewLove,#StripperSong,#Fool,#LinkUp,#Fornite,#NotEzay-Ta'ahineOhh.,#OaklandRaiders,#SF49ers,#Ikuna,#Love,

Post a Comment

0 Comments