Advertisement

Reacting To Embarrassing Old Pictures Of Me & Some Self Love Advice

Reacting To Embarrassing Old Pictures Of Me & Some Self Love Advice Hello angels! I am finally back, I know I've been slacking but work has been CRAZY with the run up to Christmas. Hope you enjoy this funny but also insightful video talking about my teen years. I hope it can make you feel seen & you can resonate in some kind of way! All my love, Em x


👸🏿👦🏼👩🏽👦🏾👩🏻 Shop AllBody - Size Small-5XL -
📱Instagram : @allbodyuk


📹Filming Equipment
Camera - Canon Eos R
Lighting -
Tripod -
Vlog Camera - Canon G7X
Vlog Tripod -
Editing Software - Final Cut Pro X


❤️My Documentary with BBC3 -


SOCIALS
📱Instagram : @emmatamsinhill & @allbodyuk
🗣Twitter : @emmatamsin
👗Depop : @emmatamsinhill
🎧Soundcloud ETRadio -

CONTACT
📧emmatamsinhill@gmail.com

*Some link's in this description are affiliated which just helps me to continue making great content*

124,979

emma tamsin,emmatamsinhill,uk,plus size,curve,reacting to,old photos,young photos,self love,confidence,body image,funny reaction,

Post a Comment

0 Comments