Advertisement

SoundPEATS H1 True Wireless Sound Nirvana Under $75 | Gamers Take Note of Game Mode

SoundPEATS H1 True Wireless Sound Nirvana Under $75 | Gamers Take Note of Game Mode Summary: SoundPeats nailed sound quality and their low-latency “Game Mode” with the H1.

I’ve pulled all-nighters listening to lots of EDM, hip-hop, classic rock and energetic pop. I’ve tested the mics out on phone calls, tested latency, maximum volume and played Call of Duty Mobile to get a good impression of these earbuds for this review and then ran some 4 milers with these.

*Get the SoundPeats H1 from KickStarter using this link:*


*Disclaimer:* SoundPeats provided a test sample for my honest review and opinion. My opinion is my own and SoundPeats didn’t ask for any special treatment in my review.

*Follow me on social media*
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Spotify Playlist:

*Read my full review on my website*


* Spotify Earbuds Test Playlist *


*Earbud Comparisons Tool:*

#SoundPeatsH1 #GameMode #MicSeries

Gamers

Post a Comment

0 Comments