Advertisement

Special Ceiling Fans In My House Video For #NCFD2019! #jonahsfanspecial

Special Ceiling Fans In My House Video For #NCFD2019! #jonahsfanspecial I know little kids watch my channel & if the parents ever read this description, I apologize I did cuss a little bit in this video... but for those young fan enthusiasts out there, don't think that me cussing is cool or anything, I am personally trying to stop.
Kids, be yourself! Don't listen to those jerks who say 'your fan sucks' or just discouraging things in general, be you! If you love Hampton Bay Littleton ceiling fans, love them! Be yourself & don't let anybody change who YOU are! I hope this description inspired someone or somebody that does read these descriptions, I personally love all fans in general whether there considered 'crappy' or 'OH MY' condition or poorly made. But the main point im trying to get to is be yourself & dont let anybody change who you are! Anyways...

Happy National Ceiling Fan Day! I hope you enjoy this gift I made for all of my subscribers / supporters for this year of NCFD! I wanted to do something different put some of my 'weirdo/goofiness' taste in this video, so I hope this wasn't overboard for anybody... the main point in this video is to help make you guys hopefully enjoy this video maybe giggle a little bit while enjoying a great day of the year!

Anyways have a blessed day!

#jonahsfanspecial

Post a Comment

0 Comments