Advertisement

STAYING AWAKE FOR 72 HOURS | Challenge | AbsolutelyBlake

STAYING AWAKE FOR 72 HOURS | Challenge | AbsolutelyBlake I attempt to stay awake for 72 hours. A goal I have had for a long time. I go to places like Screaming tunnel and try to get into an abandoned factory! I rarely sleep to begin with so check out this video to see if I complete "Staying Awake for 72 Hours"

Subscribe to my Channel:
Become a member of my Channel:

Mail Me!
Blake McPherson
P.O Box 4008
St Catharines Main
St Catharines, Ontario L2R 7S3
Canada

Personal Cameo Shoutout? Click Here

FIND ME:
Instagram:
Snapchat: @AbsolutelyBlake
Twitter:
Youtube:

People That Appear in Videos (Instagram)

Jordan - @Jord_Kennedy

Jeremy - @JustAnotherFitnessDude

Lloyd - @Lloydseye

Hannah - @Hannimoooo

no sleep,no sleep challenge,72 hours no sleep,STAYING AWAKE FOR 72 HOURS,i stay awake,trying to stay awake long,what happens if you stay awake for 72 hours,sleep deprived,sleep deprivation effects,sleep deprivation,absolutelyblake,absolutely blake,absolutelyblake instagram,instagram absolutelyblake,

Post a Comment

0 Comments